- Published On: 2020-01-12
- Vacancy: Not specific
- Jobs Level:Any
At least 10 year(s)
- Location: Dhaka (Uttar Khan)
- Source: Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
- Deadline: 2020-02-11
Palmal Group of Industries
Address : Corporate Head Office, Confidence Centre (16th Floor), 9/Kha, Shahajadpur, Gulshan, Dhaka-1212
Web : www.palmalgarments.com
Business : Knit Garments Manufacturer & Exporter.
Manager - QA (Knit)
- Full responsibility for quality function within the location through the entire manufacturing process including incoming, in process, finished goods inspection, and testing.
- Validates quality processes by establishing:
- Product specifications and quality attributes.
- Measuring production & Documenting evidence.
- Determining operational and performance qualification.
- Maintains and improves product quality by: Completing product, company, system, compliance, and surveillance audits.
- Collaborating with other members of management to develop new product and engineering designs, and manufacturing and training methods.
- Conducts floor audits and manage first article and first piece inspection and report.
- Develops and maintains quality assurance objectives and coordinates objectives with production procedures in cooperation with the Manager of Manufacturing.
- Develops and analyzes statistical data and product specifications to determine present standards and establish proposed quality and reliability expectancy of finished product.
- Plans, promotes, and organizes training activities related to product quality and reliability.
- First output review against the sample. Follow up first output garment measurement report.
- If any discrepancies happen then it needs to be informed to Head of Quality Dept. to get action.
- Need to finalize the critical operation, quality points and explain to Quality Inspectors.
- If any style runs in more than one line approved duplicate trim card for each line.
- Inline inspection findings should be discussed with respective Production, IE & QA team to get the corrective actions.
- Co-ordinate with Management on any requirement that can't be met.
- Report any deviation in QA system to Head of Quality Dept.
- Any other assignment given by the top management.
Bachelor degree in any discipline
At least 10 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 36 to 42 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Strong leadership and team management skill.
- Should have knowledge of all aspect of quality control methods and practices including AQL levels and other prevailing international standards.
- Must have the ability to supervise and inspire team members.
- Good Communication skills in both English and Bengali.
- Good knowledge & skills in computing.
- Strong technical knowledge in quality system.
- Good leadership ability to lead & motivate the subordinates.
- Able to work under pressure and complete the task within a preset time-frame.
- Good in planning and analytical skills.
Job Expired Date
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Email CV from MY BDJOBS account Click here.
Application Deadline : February 11, 2020